페이지 정보AuthorNOVATRON Date18-01-22
I. What is Roon
* The Core
A Roon system starts with a core – it’s the brains behind the operation.
The core manages your music collection from many sources, and builds an interconnected digital library using enhanced information from Roon.
The core can be your Mac or Windows PC, or a server from one of Roon’s hardware partners.
You browse and play music with Roon apps on all your devices – Mac, Windows, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices.
Roon streams to all the audio gear you have, and makes it all play nice together.
II. Start Roon
1. Require Roon Membership
- Buy a membership or you can sign up for 14days free trial.
2. Installing Roon
- Download the proper file for your PC or Smart phone OS from Roon down load page (roonlabs.com/downloads.html).
- Install the download file by double clicking it.
- After install on your PC, you can find the ‘Roon App’ on your PC screen.
- Open the Roon by double clicking the Roon app, you can see the Roon main screen on the PC as below.
* When you first install Roon, you should set up your Core, which functions as the main server for Roon
- Click the top-left icon(Red circle), then select Settings menu.
- Click the far right side little gear icon to access the other settings for your cocktailAudio.
Thank you very much